The development of laboratory pure water machine needs to take the fine line
Source of articles：
Changsha Vaughn Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd
Publication time：2020-05-01 16:29:48
The laboratory pure water machine is a pure water machine with stable performance, which is widely used in medicine, electronics, chemical industry, glass, cross-coating, boiler, laboratory and other industries. Small deionized water equipment can directly produce high-purity water from tap water, and the operation period is long, without frequent maintenance and replacement of various spare parts, and the operation is extremely quiet. In some enterprises, where the water consumption is not large, our company has customized a series of small deionized water equipment for these customers, and the water output is small. The laboratory pure water machine can meet the requirements of laboratory water and small metering cleaning water. The quality of the effluent water can be configured according to the requirements！
Laboratory pure water machine features
1. Equipped with a complete purification unit, realizing tap water as inlet water and pure water and ultra-pure water as outlet water. Produce different standards of water to meet the water needs of various laboratories.
2. The new laboratory ultra-pure water machine unit ultra-pure water production volume is 40 times that of similar imported products, and the water production cost is one-fiftieth of other products.
3. If the quality of the raw water is less than 2000μs and the hardness is less than 450ppm, in this case, the quality of the produced water can be guaranteed to be below 5μs / cm, and the raw water utilization rate can reach 60% -80%
4. The user can also take water quantitatively for pure water and ultrapure water. As long as the water intake is set, the laboratory pure water machine will automatically produce an appropriate amount of water. The water intake can be freely set from 10 ml to 200 liters. Quantitative water intake is accurate to ± 2ml.
5. Users can store and query data in real time through the full intelligent monitoring system, and then can do trend analysis. The fully intelligent monitoring system supports multi-language mode, which can be used by multiple users and records data separately.
6. True color LCD touch screen, graphical man-machine interface, operation and information online query in one step. All the monitoring data of the whole system of the laboratory pure water machine are collected in real time and viewed online, without the need for external computer storage, and the data storage capacity can reach more than one year.
7. The consumables of the purification unit are placed reasonably, and the plug-and-play of components is used to make the calibration, maintenance, cleaning, disinfection, and sampling of the system validity verification easier.
The working principle of the laboratory pure water machine is that the tap water is pretreated by a precision filter element and an activated carbon filter element to filter particulate matter such as sediment and adsorbed odors, etc., so that the tap water becomes cleaner, and then the water quality is purified and desalted through the reverse osmosis device After entering the storage tank for storage, the water quality of the laboratory pure water machine can reach the national third-level water standard, and the wastewater produced by the reverse osmosis device is discharged. The laboratory pure water machine reverse osmosis pure water passes through the purification column for deep desalination to obtain first-grade water or ultra-pure water. Finally, if the user has special requirements, add ultraviolet sterilization or microfiltration, ultrafiltration, etc. after the ultrapure water Device to remove residual bacteria, particles, heat sources, etc. in water.
Precautions for the use of laboratory pure water machine:
1. Precision filter element: precision filter element is also called filter element. It is divided into wire-wound filter element and PP melt-blown filter element. It mainly filters large particles such as sediment in raw water. Its filtration accuracy is 5 microns, 1 micron, etc. The new filter element is white. If the surface is silted up for a long time, it will be brown, which means that the filter element can not be used. After the surface sludge is washed away with tap water, it can be used for 1-2 weeks, but it cannot be used for a long time. . The filter element is placed inside the filter bottle. Some filter bottles are transparent, and you can visually observe the color change of the filter element. Some filter bottles are opaque, and you need to unscrew them to observe the change of the filter element. From the empirical data statistics, the life of the precision filter element is generally from March to June. If there is more sediment in the raw water, the life will be shorter, and if the sediment is less, the life will be slightly longer.
2. Purification column: Purification column is sometimes called ultra-purification column according to customer's water quality requirements. The self-action is to perform deep desalination of reverse osmosis pure water, and finally reach the level of first-grade water or ultra-pure water. The principle is ion exchange. The life of the purification column is represented by the resistivity online. Below a certain resistance means that the purification column has expired, which is more intuitive.
3. Activated carbon filter element: Activated carbon filter element mainly removes odor and organic matter in water through adsorption. There is residual chlorine in tap water, which has a great oxidation effect on the reverse osmosis membrane, so it must be removed through activated carbon. There is no intuitive change in the surface of the activated carbon filter. According to experience, it usually reaches saturation adsorption in about one year and needs to be replaced.
4. Reverse osmosis membrane: Reverse osmosis membrane is a very important part of ultrapure water machine, its pore size is very small, so in the process of use, bacteria and other microscopic substances are often deposited on its surface, generally laboratory pure water machine of various manufacturers Both have a backwash function designed to wash away contaminants. If the water consumption is within 10 liters / day, it can be washed 3-5 times, and if it exceeds 10 liters, it should be washed several times. If you do not use it for a long time (such as more than 1 month), you need to take it out and soak it in the disinfectant to avoid the growth of bacteria, but the process is more troublesome. It is recommended to use a small amount of water to turn on the machine even if it is not used. Water forms a circulation and minimizes the settling time of dead water. The life of the reverse osmosis membrane is 2-3 years, which is mainly determined by the customer's water consumption, so users must choose the matching specifications when purchasing.
5. Water use: Ultra-pure water machines with tap water as the source generally have two outlets, which are tertiary water and primary water. The water produced by reverse osmosis is tertiary water and is stored in the water tank, while the primary water Water is ready to use and not stored. The tertiary water does not pass through the purification column, and the primary water passes through the purification column. The cost of primary water is higher than that of tertiary water. Therefore, in daily application, customers should collect water according to water quality requirements. When using tertiary water, try not to use tertiary water as much as possible to avoid the increase of use cost.
In addition, if the customer's water quality is poor, it needs to be declared to the laboratory pure water machine manufacturer. The manufacturer's technical personnel can select enhanced pretreatment (multi-media filter, softening device, etc.) for the customer to improve the water supply according to the customer's specific water quality. Water quality, extend the life of consumables.